Delhi Police Head Constable bharti 2022 | Notification 2022 | Total vacancies | Exam date | online apply | last date
Recruitment 2022 for Head Constable (AWO/TPO) in Delhi Police
Delhi Police HC Application Form 2022 will be open from May 17 to June 16: The Delhi Police, which is part of the Ministry of Home Affairs, published a notice for the hiring of more than 800 Head Constables (Ministerial).
Notification 2022 for Head Constables (AWO/TPO) in the Delhi Police
On the official website the Delhi Police Head Constable (AWO/TPO) Notification PDF has been posted with all the information you need to know about the hiring process. Candidates can Get the Delhi Police Head Constable Notification PDF if they are interested in applying for the Head Constable (AWO/TPO) in Delhi Police-2022 Exam.
Application deadlines for the Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2022
2022 Delhi Police HC Bharti Application Fees
Qualifications for Head Constable AWO/TPO in Delhi Police
- Candidates with a 12th grade diploma may apply online for the Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2022.
- Sportspeople and people with NCC certificates will receive priority allocation.
- Your 12th result needs to be announced prior to the notification date.
- In order to qualify, applicants must also type 30 words per minute in English.
- Typists in Hindi must type at a rate of 25 words per minute.
Age Restrictions for Head Constables in the Delhi Police
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and no older than 27 years old as of July 1, 2022.
How to Apply for the 2022 Head Constable (AWO/TPO) Recruitment with the Delhi Police
Using the Following Elements
- View the recruitment announcement on the Delhi Police’s official website to see the recruitment announcement.
- Choose the appropriate position for which you want to apply.
- Press the “Apply Now” button.
- Fill out the Police Constable Online Application Form with all the necessary details.
- Bring any necessary certificates and documents, as well as a recent photo of yourself and your signature, for uploading.
- Check and complete all the details in the end.
- Print out the application form and keep it on hand in case you need it in the future.
Before applying, interested candidates must read the official recruitment announcement once.
|HCP Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|Ulka News Home Page||CLICK HERE|